This is a great opportunity for people to volunteer who cant commit to regular shifts but might like to support a one off event.
These may include but not be limited to the following:
- putting up and taking down gazebos
- allocate tables and chairs
- moving equipment to different locations on or off site.
- finding stock
- sorting it
- Pricing it
- Moving it to set up location
- Running the stall throughout the event
- Handling money
- Pack up stall
This can be as simple as allocating volunteers on event days or managing and running a stand alone event e.g country fairs, school talks, half term clubs, staffing the charitea trailer (picture)
School holiday clubs
Help grow our pilot wags and whiskers workshops. These were clubs held here at the centre during half term, to promote animal welfare and responsible pet ownership.
Could you plan, organise and run these types of events?